Thursday, March 31, 2011

Updates

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I promise that I really am committed to blogging and I will not go this long again. I know that if I do not update it regularly people will stop reading it. To be honest, I am not sure if anyone does, but I am hoping! So everything is good with us. We blessed Lillie on the 20th. Thank you everyone who came it really meant a lot to us! Lillie is getting so big and is so much fun! Matt and I get more obsessed with her everyday and still sometimes fight over who gets to hold her. haha. She is talking and squealing and smiling constantly. We love her so much and are so blessed. Please enjoy pictures of the James Gang's last few weeks:























2 comments:

  1. Lillie is the cutest! You'll really have to keep this updated when you go to NC this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krista she is adorable! I couldnt help but snoop.. your going to NC this summer?! What for?

    ReplyDelete