Thursday, February 17, 2011

Best Valentines Day ever!

So I am finally realizing that even if there is a lot I want to blog about, it can be hard with a baby. I am still adjusting to my new life and schedule. Pretty much my life is: Put the baby down for a nap, and then run like a crazy person and do all that you can before she wakes up! I find myself struggling to choose between showering, eating, taking a nap, cleaning up, doing any sort of hobby like blogging, sewing, facebook, those kinds of things, oh and exercise (when am I ever supposed to do that one?) Anyway the baby is asleep now so let me just throw out as much as I can about what is new with us!

We had a great Valentines Day! Matt, who always goes over the top with things, made the evening very special. He made me an amazing dinner of lobster tails, crab cakes, and lemon garlic shrimp! I love seafood so it was a dream come true! He accompanied this seafood feast with some asparagus and a green salad.



Then he topped off the beautiful feast with some delicious creme burlee! MMMM my favorite!!!



We finished the rest of the night the three of us cuddling and watching a movie. It was the best valentines day ever and I am so grateful for both of my cute valentines!


1 comment: