Tuesday, April 24, 2012

UPDATE!

WOW guys! I am so sorry. I have totally been SO UNMOTIVATED to blog! Its funny though cause I will do something or read something and be like " wow that would be a great blog post" but still do nothing about it. Lets just start with a quick update. Matt has a new job now working for a billing company. It has rocked our life cause we went from being in the red every month to finally having some money left over! Thanks Matt! I am still a teachers aide working with adults with disabilities and coaching swimming. Lillie is humungous! She is all over the place all the time. I just don't understand how 2 adults could completely run out of energy and a tiny little human being like Lillie keeps going!! She is so fun though and we are still obsessed with her even 1 1/2 years later. 2 weeks ago I had spring break and was able to spend all my time with Lillie. It was great! Here are some photos:

I made Lillie a sensory bin full of dried beans and put toys and cups in. She was entertained for at least 20 minutes.

BUBBLES!!


Side walk chalk. She mostly just wanted to eat it.

Sensory bin with water. She just wanted to dump the water all over herself. Oh well.


Park

Then we went to Baby Animal Days at the American West Heritage Center. It was fun. Rachelle came too so it was good sisterly bonding time.




Baby bears! So cool and so cute!

You cant tell, but we are on a little train. Lillie loved it, and so did I. haha



Easter



Once she realized candy was inside, she was all over this game!


I love cousins! Shout out to all my cousins, I love you.

 Allen family

Grandma and Grandpa Allen



Oh and we played dress up. 

Lets just say life is great. I am happy to be blogging again and I hope to do it on a more regular basis. Here are my blogging goals, I really want to be able to keep all our family and friends who don't live close caught up on our life and cute Lillie, I also want to blog about food, I love food, and all the good recipes I've made, and also I like to be able to write about controversial topics and my stand points, so I hope that is ok. Stay tuned for more.

4 comments:

  1. First of all, WHAT did Matt do to his hair?! Is it a shout-out to the 80's?

    Second, I LOVED the update! I haven't read your blog in forever.

    Third, Lillie is such a doll! I can't believe I still haven't met her in person. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try 50's, Nicole.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lillie's pigtails are adorable! i want to make a sensory bin. that looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i and i (allen) want to watch the last 3 freakin episodes!!!

    ReplyDelete